Flights finally booked!!!!!!!!

Cannons

Hi Everyone,

Well after having the worst time over the last few months with our house sale things were finally settled once and forall yesterday so today we were able to book our flights and we will be arriving on 5th August :jiggy:. Flights were pretty dear but there was no way we could have booked any earlier but we're just glad to know we'll soon be on our way.

Not sure what to do next we've got accommodation booked, car hire for one week and our belongings are already with the shippers although not on their way yet so apart from saying our goodbyes is there anything else we need to do?

Can't wait to get over and join those of you already there and hopefully meet up with some of you.

See you soon.

Jo & Derek

Guest cornish Busdriver

Totally agree start writing a shopping list and dot forget to get new sim cards for your mobiles when you arrive plus do your TFN online.

Hi Everyone,

Well after having the worst time over the last few months with our house sale things were finally settled once and forall yesterday so today we were able to book our flights and we will be arriving on 5th August :jiggy:. Flights were pretty dear but there was no way we could have booked any earlier but we're just glad to know we'll soon be on our way.

Not sure what to do next we've got accommodation booked, car hire for one week and our belongings are already with the shippers although not on their way yet so apart from saying our goodbyes is there anything else we need to do?

Can't wait to get over and join those of you already there and hopefully meet up with some of you.

See you soon.

Jo & Derek

See you soon on the bright side.....:)

HG

Just ensure you spend some last quality time with your nearest and dearest,could be a while until you see them again! I took mum and dad to see Tom Jones before we departed and it's a wonderful memory which makes me smile when i think back!

Where are you resising,when you arrive?

It is a hard plane flight with very mixed feelings but you will be ok once you land

Good luck x

Just ensure you spend some last quality time with your nearest and dearest,could be a while until you see them again! I took mum and dad to see Tom Jones before we departed and it's a wonderful memory which makes me smile when i think back!

Where are you resising,when you arrive?

It is a hard plane flight with very mixed feelings but you will be ok once you land

Good luck x

Hi clf,

Think we will spend a lot of the next few weeks getting round everyone to say goodbye. Being 7 months pregnant not really looking forward to the plane flight but like you say once we land we'll be fine. I'm having a 3D scan tomorrow and my Dad and Father-in-law are coming which will be nice for them to see their new grandaughter as I think it will be quite some time before either of them get out to see us.

We are staying at Port Noarlunga when we arrive got a place booked for 8 weeks then if we like the area will look for a long term rental in that area although it will depend where Derek gets work too.

the4hopes & Cornish Busdriver - thanks for the advice of writing a shopping list believe it or not its actually something I had already done!! I'm a huge list writer lol!!

Thanks HG see you soon.

Jo x

Well you sound organised and though you will no doubt be tired if not knackered in your condition just ensure you take time to draw a deep breath and absorb your surroundings,port noarlunga is nice,great huge wooden playground there,perhaps we could meet there once your here and sorted out.

Good luck and i hope to meet you soon take care

kindest regards

clare

Hi clf,

Think we will spend a lot of the next few weeks getting round everyone to say goodbye. Being 7 months pregnant not really looking forward to the plane flight but like you say once we land we'll be fine. I'm having a 3D scan tomorrow and my Dad and Father-in-law are coming which will be nice for them to see their new grandaughter as I think it will be quite some time before either of them get out to see us.

We are staying at Port Noarlunga when we arrive got a place booked for 8 weeks then if we like the area will look for a long term rental in that area although it will depend where Derek gets work too.

the4hopes & Cornish Busdriver - thanks for the advice of writing a shopping list believe it or not its actually something I had already done!! I'm a huge list writer lol!!

Thanks HG see you soon.

Jo x

Guest kas17

Hi, we are arriving a few weeks after you on the 19th August and also staying in port Noarlunga initially. Our girls are similar ages to your children so if you wouold like to meet up once you are settled, let us know.

Take care Karen