SO HERE I AM TRYING TO START A LITTLE BUSINESS OF MY OWN FEELING GOOD

ABOUT THE FUTURE.

GET UP THIS MORNING ONLY TO FIND MY UTE HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO AND ALL MY

NEW POWER TOOLS STOLEN. WHY?

I THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW SO THEY DONT FEEL AS SICK AS ME

THIS MORNING. $600 IN POWER TOOLS BRAND NEW GONE!!!!!!:arghh:

GORDON

Guest Guest75

Really sorry to read this Gordon, what a time for it to happen!!

I bet they would not last long if you got hold of them!!

Try and put it past you.

Good luck with the new business!:)

ABOUT THE FUTURE.

GORDON

That's terrible mate.

Regards,

Cooler

Guest Guest5035

i wouldn't leave $600 in my car overnight., check out the local cash converters, they'll be in one now for sale, or ebay and gumtree.

Stevo

ABOUT THE FUTURE.

GORDON

Thats pretty crap mate.....:mad:

I know some tradies and thewy never leave stuff in their car/trailer.uts over night cos these scumbags are out there watching what you do and checking out whats in the vehicles....:realmad:

There has been alot of hassle in and around Seaford recently..:shocked:

Hope you got insurance...

HG

Guest hel&sam

aw mate, thats awful....there seems to be a lot of thieving going on at the moment down here. bout time the police stopped handing out speeding tickets and caught the gang that are doing it me thinks...

Guest dena morrison

Thanks for the offer Dean, but the police have just contacted me as they have found all the equipment over on Seaford reserve today.

Thanks all for your concerns very much appreciated.

Gordon

Guest dena morrison

Would like to thank everyone for there comments today. Police did their job well today!!!! Police found all my belongings near a tree at Seaford reserve.

Also good to hear from you Tyke!

My apprentice got his car broken into at Seaford rise .They took cd's and his stereo .

The worst is when they steal your tools though .Happened to be in the Uk twice .It stops you bringing home money.

happened to me in UK....sucks. Tool insurance wasnt worth the money............100 quid to cover 500.with a 200 excess:err:.Dont know what its like here....havent looked. Maybe someone can enlighten me:)...And as for taking all your tools in overnight.............just not practical..

Guest Admar72

So glad to hear you got all of your stuff back mate. Total arses that do that sort of thing, probably just young and stupid. What goes around eventually comes around i'm sure.

Maria

Guest Guest75
Would like to thank everyone for there comments today. Police did their job well today!!!! Police found all my belongings near a tree at Seaford reserve.

Also good to hear from you Tyke!

Wotcha!!

brill news!!

Quite a career change!!!

Guest Us Two

So sorry to hear about this. It happened to my husband back in the UK and it made us sick to the stomach. Try to put it behind you and keep going with your business. We're due to move to our new home in Seaford Rise next week, but we've been hearing so many stories about break-ins recently, I'm starting to regret building there. Is it really as bad as we've been hearing? :shocked:

Guest Team 'W'

Aw mate you learnt the hard way !! i know when you get home from work the last thing you wanna do is empty the ute and lugg all your stuff in the house/garage,but unless your fully insure NOT a good idea...these low lifes are out there to ruin anyones life possible, you wanna try doing what my hubby dus ,leaves all his dead fish and squid and prawns in the ute for a couple of nights after he;s been fishing when they open the back up they start to wretch and violently vomit everywhere ..

But i hope you get back on your feet soon and gud luck with the business, wat goes round comes round as they say ..

elaine x

Guest dena morrison

No it really isn't that bad! It's a great place. I suppose it happens everywhere you just don't hear about it.

Good luck in your new home to 'Us Two'