Last few days in U.K

fluffy

Well we are finally on our way, house sold and we exchanged today to complete on Friday. We had the movers in last thursday and friday and are staying with good friends. We are flying out on saturday evening and arrive on Monday morning in Adelaide.

Little ones have found it a little upsetting but the new toy story film cheered them up.

last few bits of shopping (I hope will fit in our cases). Just finalsing a few bits and bobs and just relaxing. Just need tio get rid of car on saturday morn before we come.

I would just like to say thankyou for all the advice the last few months, and I am sure I will be asking lots more when Iwe arrive.

Well bye for now and speak to you all when we arrive.:D:D:D

Guest munsters
Fingers Crossed for you.

Good Luck.

Hi Tony - Munsters here - what is glass website you are a member of ? interested as I work in glass trade and am trying to get back out to SA.

David

Guest janmoo

Good luck to you all, we will be hot on ur heels in about 10 weeks! Take a tip from me and buy as many clothes as you can especially in the sales as they are all summer stuff here in uk. I am buying loads t shirts in prim ark for £2!!!! Undies in heatons for 0.25p OMg the price of clothes in oz is horrrrrendous! We were on our 9th reccie in April and the cheapest pair of undies in target were 8 dollars! Don't laugh bout the reccies more likeHOLIDAYS! It's been a blast finding out about our new country. Next deliver to oz now apparently and there's an m and s in Singapore beside the mandarin oriental hotel! Lol in case you get desperate. Take care and enjoy the flight xxx:biglaugh: