Welsh Cafe!!!

Guest EHumphreys

Guest EHumphreys

I got really excited today (being Welsh!!), we were driving on Goodwood Road towards the city and at the shopping centre on the corner of Goodwood/Cross Roads there was a big sign on a cafe saying 'Welsh Cafe', so of course we pulled up but it doesn't reopen until tomorrow so couldn't go in. I don't know if its new or been there for ages. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it??

Einir xx :D

No, but I'm sure they do a mean Leek Soup and Welsh Rarebit ;)

I got really excited today (being Welsh!!), we were driving on Goodwood Road towards the city and at the shopping centre on the corner of Goodwood/Cross Roads there was a big sign on a cafe saying 'Welsh Cafe', so of course we pulled up but it doesn't reopen until tomorrow so couldn't go in. I don't know if its new or been there for ages. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it??

Einir xx :D

Guest ffionhaf

Hi Einir, Saw your thread re Welsh Cafe and noticed your from Anglesey, North Wales, I'm from Glan Conwy, and only been here 3 months. If you fancy a catch up sometime that would be nice.:D Ffionhaf.

Guest ffionhaf

Living in Glengowrie - mob 0423538344 if you fancy giving me a call. Would me nice to meet up with someone from the homecountry as I've only bn here 3 months.

Hi Einir, Saw your thread re Welsh Cafe and noticed your from Anglesey, North Wales, I'm from Glan Conwy, and only been here 3 months. If you fancy a catch up sometime that would be nice.:D Ffionhaf.

We hope to make it over to New Zealand next year for the Rugby World Cup, we should take a contingent of Welsh Aussies..............

Haf Wyn.

Guest welshcafe

Hi my name is Anne, just letting you know that my husband Charles and I are the owners of the "Welsh Cafe" .We are both Welsh Speakers. We moved to Australia in 2008 and opened the cafe on Monday 26th July 2010. Would love to hear from anyone with suggestions on any Welsh food that they would like on the menu. At the moment we usually have Welsh Cakes, Bara Brith and Cawl

Hi my name is Anne, just letting you know that my husband Charles and I are the owners of the "Welsh Cafe" .We are both Welsh Speakers. We moved to Australia in 2008 and opened the cafe on Monday 26th July 2010. Would love to hear from anyone with suggestions on any Welsh food that they would like on the menu. At the moment we usually have Welsh Cakes, Bara Brith and Cawl

How about a weekend welsh fry up with cockles and lava bread? :)

Will pop in and see you both soon..pob lwc gyda'r fenter newydd ;)

Guest Miss-Wales1987

I went to the Welsh Cafe on Saturday. I couldn't believe it when i was driving down Goodwood and saw WELSH CAFE! The owners are lovely, and they make great home made Welsh Cakes. Being from Wales myself.. It was a great find! I would definately suggest going. They have only been open two weeks so head down and support them! =)

Guest razar45

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on this site considering I'm not a proper "pom"...but my Dad was born in Wales and I lived in Cardiff for a year (have been back in Adelaide exactly a year today :() and just absolutely LOVED it! My niece told me about the Welsh Cafe and I'm soooooo excited! I have my Welsh sheep (grog!!) on my desk and my Cardiff Starbucks mug that I look at every day! Can't wait to try some proper welsh cakes!!! :jiggy: