should I trust my boyfriend at nightclub until 4am?

Guest 0ffline

Guest salisbury massive

Why would you ask the advice of a bunch of strangers. Try ringing one of the tarot lines in the paper for a conclusive and accurate answer

Guest guest3462

What a very strange post. If you are so insecure in your relationship then you should be talking to your partner not a bunch of strangers on an internet forum. Also, why wouldn't you trust him to go out with the lads? If they go clubbing then I would suppose that 4am is a reasonable time to get in......the worry ought to start if he didn't get in at all!!!!!

Guest JayBone
I do hope so, and if not maybe we could all club together and make it so;)

I think you can get it on Granada, thats the channel i watch it on when im overseas;)

It's sad, but its part of my life!!!:GEEK:

Guest watts10
Do they have Jeremy Kyle in Australia??

god i hope not , used to see plenty of the jezza lot while in the uk, should have been on the tv , not watching it...lol, came here to get away from that....lol