Calling all shopaholics! Who delivers to Oz?

Guest janmoo

Guest janmoo

Being a shopaholic i am covering my option before i leave !

Do you all know that marks and spencers deliver to oz?

Also checkout Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more as they do too i am just starting my search so will post more oh forgot about new look ,debenhams and i think next though i could only find new zealand on their site let me know who else ta muchlyxxxx

Because the exchange rate is so good at the moment it's worth looking at the US online stores like amazon.com for instance as well. The only drawback is the shipping costs but you can use this site and create a US mailing address and they then forward to oz at a reasonable price.

MyUS.com | U.S. Mail Forwarding, Worldwide Shipping

I've not used it yet but will probably be trying it soon.

hiya.. could you confirm that play.com deliver to here, as i used to use them a lot in the uk but cannot find anywhere on there site that states they deliver to Australia.. hence the reason i have to use amazon these days but did prefer play.com.. i would be really pleased if they did because the last time i had to have things delivered to my moms and then over to me here so a little inconvenient but hey such as life... i guess...

thanks in advance

Guest guest3462

Yes, my error, sorry guys, play.com deliver to europe only, I can't remember the name of the website I used to get our playstation games from, when I do i'll let you know.

Do make sure when you're ordering from shops in the UK that you don't pay VAT. Some smaller shops don't know how to go about removing it, so you end up paying double whammy tax (VAT plus Australian import tax). Amazon.co.uk are pretty good at removing it (and from switzerland I found this basically compensated for the extra shipping charge, though I'm guessing shipping to australia would be a bit more expensive)

Guest janmoo
I hadn't noticed that Aus was sparce of shops.

Neither had i but i saw a cardigan in sussans which was $149 and i got the same one in primark for £6 so im bringing 6 in different colours and my mate is on standby to post stuff from there.

Shops are great but very expensive for me.