What to do in this weather

Guest mark&rachel

Guest rachinadelaide

National Rail Museum, Maritime Museum and Aviation Museum in Port Adelaide can use up a whole day, although there are some 'outside bits' so you'd have to time those in between the rain! They all have good stuff for kids.

Guest Damien

We're having a barbie :wacko: Standing by the barbie's the only way to get warm in my house :sad:. I thought I'd left the days of having barbies in the rain back in the UK but at least it will seem like home!

Guest Messua

In this kind of weather, when mine were little, we had a pj day. They'd don their cosiest pyjamas and we'd snuggle up in front of the fire with hot chocolate and watch our favourite movies.

Took my kids to the Play n Fun playhouse cafe in Christies' Beach today (indoor adventure playground) and they loved it. But be warned - you need nerves of steel as everyone else had the same idea and it was PACKED! Not sure how old your kiddies are but I've heard the SA Museum is pretty good - heaps of animals to look at and indoors (I assume). Plus I think it's free to get in - although you'd need to check that :)

If your having Weez over all her hot air will warm you up:goofy:

nah Damo provide quite a bit of hot air himself and the Ben backed him up with good old stories that we have NEVER heard before!!:wacko: