makes you wonder why people even think about renting their property....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

sorry if the neighbours call the police about parties as they had done on more than 1 occassion were is agent? if the neighbours knew why did the landlord not. Also they will have insurance and they already have planning to knock it down -maybe they need insurance money for demolition, do not believe everything/anything you read in that paper

Not that I'm condoning it at all of course, but further down in the article it does say that the owners were intending to demolish the house anyway, they already have planning permission for another place on the land... it'll probably cost them less now!

I live in the hills and pass that house most days and can confirm that did not happen over one night or even five nights that property has been getting trashed for months, i passed it several months ago and could see the property getting worst each time, i am so surprised the owner or the landlord has not spotyted it as it sticks out like a sore thumb next to the other houses,there was furniture all smashed up and over front garden,smashed cups on the roof and graffiti all over the property and on the lamp post outside,the owners should of been alerted before it got to this state.

parko

Guest downunder123

Not that im condoning it either but its hardly massive news is it. How many parties across the world are thrown only to end up with a house trashed? Im sure the landlord had building and contents insurance AND they were planning to knock the whole thing down anyway....so at the end of the day sounds like no one was seriously injured and I bet there were quite a few people who had a pretty good party.

Guest Guest75
Not that im condoning it either but its hardly massive news is it. How many parties across the world are thrown only to end up with a house trashed? Im sure the landlord had building and contents insurance AND they were planning to knock the whole thing down anyway....so at the end of the day sounds like no one was seriously injured and I bet there were quite a few people who had a pretty good party.

They are the lowest scum to do that to another person's property.

I hope someone does it to something they own one day:skeptical::skeptical:

Guest katsmajic

I know from first hand experience the cops do NOT call the landlord, no matter what state the house is in. Neighbours can notify the landlord/agent but the cops cant/dont.

My daughters ex 'falsely imprisoned' her, he smashed their unit up, smashed the doors down whilst trying to get at her, took a hammer to the walls, threw my daughter through patio doors, smashed beer bottles all over the unit/beer all up the walls/blood splatter etc, ripped light fittings and curtain poles out of the ceilings/walls.

HG & I cleaned/fixed the house up, as best we could and we notified the landlord. My daughter lost her bond etc to be expected but the ratt didnt lose a cent.

Cops wouldnt/couldnt even pursue a criminal damage case against the scumbag rat for the landlord as there was nothing in the contract/inventory stating what state the property was in before they rented it.

To be fair it was a dump when she moved in to it...BUT that didnt give him the right to trash it though!