One step closer

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Yippee!!!!!:jiggy:

Just had a phone call from the agent.

We now have a case officer and they have requested our med's and PC's - both already done and on the way.

Might still get that visa for Xmas:p

Rachel

PS Another bit of good news today - my son was 17 yesterday and passed his driving theory test this morning.

Guest wendy&co

That's fantastic news Rachel and just what we are waiting for too!! Our application is also a 136 and is about 20 days behind yours, so fingers crossed it won't be too much longer.

Do you plan to move as soon as the visa is granted?

Wendy

Guest deb and stoo

Congratulations R&G

And to your son too, my oldest cant wait to get his 'L's' at 16, he's counting down the days already and dreaming about that Monaro or XR6/8........going to be more like a Barina I reckon :)

Guest ultraviolet
Yippee!!!!!

Just had a phone call from the agent.

We now have a case officer and they have requested our med's and PC's - both already done and on the way.

Might still get that visa for Xmas:p

Rachel

PS Another bit of good news today - my son was 17 yesterday and passed his driving theory test this morning.

not got a clue what it means (not got into it that far yet:biglaugh:) but sounds like great news, congrats;):jiggy:

Guest Aussiebound

Fantastic news! ;);) Won't be long now!

We are about a month behind so we may get our case officer this side of christmas, had give up on that idea!

Will be checking the emails constantly again! :arghh:

Sarah