were on the move

Guest Nicky&Andy

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi guys just thought i'd fill u in on our journey so far lol

well we moved out our house on the 30th of july, since then we are on our third camp site ...... yes in england, so far churchill nr bristol , 10 days at west bay nr weymouth now today we are nr burnham on sea for 9 days, all these sites are cheap & chearfull fields lol andrew has a few building jobs to finish before we head down under, life is challenging but we will look back and not believe we have done this, a great experience for us and the boys, not quite how we planned it but hey just go with the flow, the dog is off to kennels on the 6th of sept for his journey to sydney (alright for some) not on line very often but try to keep up with everything as & when we can

hope to see you all soon nicky andrew & boys

my appogilies for boring you but i'm excited to use some technogily fornthe first time in ages

Guest the4hopes

Hi Nicky, you must be so excited! You are having a good trip around UK aswell, we are all thinking of you and its good to read your updates when you write them. Remember to let me know if you need anything.

If you happen to be around Eastington say hi to my mum! She will be the lady walking around who talks to everyone!

See you soon

Laura xxxx