Photographer Recommendations

Guest salisbury massive

Guest salisbury massive

For my daughters birthday next month, I wanted to get a few professional photos of her and her mates.

Any recommendations and not too expensive please.

I'm in the North East so southern suburbs too far to travel.

Thanks

Jo

Guest guest3462

Riponian on here is a professional photographer trading as Crick media and is doing a special this month where if you book before end of august you can pick your date for the photo shoot and your location and then you get a full set of prints and a full cd disc of all the photos for $125 which is amazing value. She is an excellent photographer I have seen lots of her work and we are booked in for a shoot in October!! Check out her website

Crick Media - Video & Media Production

Guest craigf

Hello Jo,

My husband has a photography business, he has been doing Wedding and Portrait photography for many years in the UK and he has started another business doing this in Adelaide.

Please visit his website www.crf-photography.com and see the sample pictures that he has. He has be specializing in portrait photography for the young to mid teens who are after the photo shoot effect, this has proven very popular as you can see by the website these are the pictures that were taken since moving here.

You can choose the location, studio lighting gives a much more realistic look and better spread of light than in sunshine so an indoor location is preferred. Please contact us and we can discuss further, all pricing is on the website although this is negotiable.

We also live in the Northern Suburbs.

Amanda

Guest katieb

Hi Jo,

I would definitely recommend Natalie from Lily Avenue Photography :- Lily Avenue - Photography by Natalie Davies

She is fantastic, we have had 2 family photo sessions with her and a third booked in October when my sister is over. She takes very natural photo's and is very reasonable. She has just moved to Wynn Vale so is local to you too.

Hope this helps.

Katie

Guest MrsHills

DO NOT under any circumstances go to a company which is called one word with six letters followed by four numbers under three!!! They are a complete rip off and get you to sign up to all sorts of things!

I am sure the Mods will delete this is it contravenes any laws which I hope it doesnt as I havent named them!