Were Coming!

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

I cant belive it but the day has finally arrived! Our flight is at 10pm tonight and we will get there on sat morning. Were staying at Brighton caravan park to begin with. Looking forward to our new life and will probably need lots of help from you guys. See you soon!:biglaugh:

I cant belive it but the day has finally arrived! Our flight is at 10pm tonight and we will get there on sat morning. Were staying at Brighton caravan park to begin with. Looking forward to our new life and will probably need lots of help from you guys. See you soon!:biglaugh:

Exciting stuff, Brighton is a lovely place so you're off to a good start.

Good luck with the travels.

Andy

hi there,we have had our sponsorship and are just waiting for our visa,my husband is a general electrician and i was just wondering what the work situation is for this trade in adelaide,would be great to get some feedback from a person actually in this trade,thanks clare