Livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Well - that is another fine, generous,intelligent,witty,honest and long term forum member requesting that their account be deleted!!!:sad::sad:

This is one of a steady number................

Such a shame to see such good people leave this forum.

Ones who "put back in" rather than sit on the sidelines and snipe.

Shame on those who jumped in and gave a poster some stick on their thread today,hang your heads in shame - oh and enjoy the infractions............:skeptical::skeptical:

What is the world coming to................

I am really losing my faith in human nature.

PIA should be a Gentle and helpful forum supporting those going through the process of moving here, not taking the P!ss for your own sad amusement.

Yep - I'm fuming/livid whatever you may wish to label it!

Guest cunnah10

Yea Tyke I read it and I was DISGUSTED !!! Who the hell do these people think they are !!! They should be ashamed of themselves. Cornelia has been a member on pia for a long time & she is one of the most genuine,caring & kind hearted people that I have had the pleasure to meet here in Adelaide ... always helping others.

Guest Nick11
Perhaps anyone in future posting jobs up should leave details of wages/pay off and discuss this off the forum, to avoid giving anyone ammunition to fire at them?

Not condoning. just trying to keep the peace...

Personally I wouldn't even bother posting any jobs that are going. I put a thread on about my hubby's company needing someone. All I got was sarky comments from a couple of posters. Won't bother again :arghh:

Don't blame poor Corneilia in the slightest.

It''s very sad.

Guest Django

I don't post much on here now either as all I get for it is abuse. I missed the Cornelia thread so can't comment on what was said BUT I will say this......

Cornelia is a great example of what is needed in attitude and commitment to make the move to South Australia and make it work. She and her family have not had it easy by any means. They have grafted hard have learned so much that would be very useful to those just arrived or those yet to land. Her absence will leave a huge hole in knowledge and experience. I doubt very much that those responsible for her departure will be able or indeed willing to fill the void.:nah:

Pete sits back and waits for the abusive PMs to arrive. :skeptical:

Guest norah battie

very sad.........Cornelia you are a true example of a gift to Australia.....your company is amazing and I appreciate your high standards and people must enjoy working for you....you will go far young lady...chin up............

mmmmmmmmm interesting ........ I missed all this too, but am surmising that it is something to do with Cornelia seekng people to work for her company.

I know she was a well regarded and helpful person on this forum ............ BUT .............a member of my immediate family contacted her regarding a job several weeks ago when she 'advertised' on PIA, and did not even get an acknowledement of their email, let alone any other contact from her.

Very, very disappointed to say the least, and a lack of communication that is endemic within Australian companies.

Guest Guest75
mmmmmmmmm interesting ........ I missed all this too, but am surmising that it is something to do with Cornelia seekng people to work for her company.

I know she was a well regarded and helpful person on this forum ............ BUT .............a member of my immediate family contacted her regarding a job several weeks ago when she 'advertised' on PIA, and did not even get an acknowledement of their email, let alone any other contact from her.

Very, very disappointed to say the least, and a lack of communication that is endemic within Australian companies.

Could I just say that Cornelia was "indisposed " for a few weeks,it's personal but those who know her realise she is lucky to be alive.

Guest thekings

This is such a shame I have always found people on this forum to be so helpful and friendly but with the occasional idiot who gets weeded out very quickly thanks to the mods :unsure:

Guest Guest75
some people seem to spend their life sat in front of their computer,need to get out more and actually see Adelaide

:biglaugh:

In fact - forgot the time yesterday and came in with a lot of King George Whiting after dark:)

Guest Django

As Russell says there is more to her not replying than bad communication skills (of which I can guarentee Cornelia has no problem with normally). I guess you were an aware of anything else otherwise I am sure you wouldn't have written this post. :wubclub:

Thinking of you C.

Guest caoimhe
Personally I wouldn't even bother posting any jobs that are going. .

I don't blame you for posting this but I feel its a sad state when people feel like this. My hubby got his current job through a member posting the job on here, a far better job than he had and one that he loves. There are some genuine people on her who want to help others, unfortunately there are some nasty gits that are slowly chasing them away.