Anyone's Children use this forum?

Guest Django

Hi everyone,

We have had instances where children have posted their MSN / email address on the boards.:shocked: I'm sure you are aware that anyone can access this forum. We will do our best to remove these from the posts as soon as we see them but it would be better for all concerned if they were not there in the first place. I as a parent would be worried if my children's MSN address was advertised. We don't want to be kiljoys and believe its just as important for our children to make friends and discuss their move down under. For their own safety could everyone advise their children to swap these addys by pm. :)

Thank you

My daughter Tori uses the kids board but always IM's people (after she's got to know them of course) with her MSN contact. I think she's in touch with a few of the kids on here.

hi there,

both my kids use this forum, my 9 year old does it himself and knows of the dangers in giving personal information, my 5 year old on the other hand, just dictates to me what she wants to say and I type it in for her, so no worries there.

But I will stress this information again to my kids, as you never know.

Thanks for the update, we all want to keep our kids safe!