Yay!!! We Finally Got Our Visa Receipted!!

cormcvcr

Oh, the e-mail was a pleasure to look in today. :jiggy:

We finally got news from our agent to say that our visa has finally been receipted.

Another little step closer, just waiting on our police checks to come in and then it's all out of our hands, nothing else to do but wait, AGAIN!

So we have now moved from the visa team to the lodgement team with our agents, what a great feeling to cross yet another part off the list.

DIMIA said that they will be in touch once they have carried out a validity check.

Does anybody know what this means?

Congratulations guys. I guess DIMIA is too just waiting on the police checks and then will finalise the visa.

Get the Champagne on ice!

Judi x

PS Its 3.48am and I'm on PIA, thats dedication for you! lol No, not really, I'm so full of a cold I can't sleep

:SLEEP:I wish!!!

Oh, the e-mail was a pleasure to look in today. :jiggy:

We finally got news from our agent to say that our visa has finally been receipted.

Another little step closer, just waiting on our police checks to come in and then it's all out of our hands, nothing else to do but wait, AGAIN!

So we have now moved from the visa team to the lodgement team with our agents, what a great feeling to cross yet another part off the list.

DIMIA said that they will be in touch once they have carried out a validity check.

Hi,

the validity check is just to make sure everything needed for your application, documents application forms ect has been sent before it gets a file number, if you have a agent im sure you have no worries.

Simon

Guest dglamoore

Well done - another step closer :jiggy:The validity check is where they go through your application and make sure it is filled in ok and that they have all the info they require to process your application ;) Then they will just get in touch with requests for anything required along with meds/pc's if not done yet. We had an agent but still had a form 80 and tax info that we were asked to send.

Lisa:v_SPIN:

woheyy, great news!!!

we are a month behind you :cute:

i think the next step is 'acknowlodgement'

isn't it weird that they pick that file up so many times?!?!

why not pick it up once and check it there and then?!?! :wacko:

anyways, congrats to the new queue :cute:

Hi

Its great to hear such good news. We are like others on here, still waiting for that email or call to say our visa has been acknowledged............its very encouraging when someone moves that bit closer:jiggy:

Kazo