• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Whoo hoo

Hi guys great news! We ve been there. Enjoy the party! And get ready for the hard work. We arrive 28 sept and ended up booking return flights as it was cheaper! Weird i know. We re goin with emirates again on a380 find jetlags a bit easier!

Good lyck and see ya on da beach at glenelg xx

scotland fife
      2 times
      what a feeling it must be to get that call
      i wish you all the luck in the world and you will have to keep us updated every step of the way,
      so us left behind can see what we have in front of us

great news really pleased for you all
      take care
      from Mandy

Congtatulations!! It really makes me smile when I hear such good news on visa fronts. we are waiting for our 176, we have our medicals next week but we are front loading them to try and move things along.
      Really pleased for you guys. Good luck woth the big move!
      JC x

4457 times
      Many congratulations!! Now the real fun begins!!!!

thanks guys for all your posts, broke the news to parents and outlaws last night and they were shaking, we guess that it all feels so real now and all the conversations we have had over the last 4 - 5 years about emigrating are flooding back. We feel nervous, excited, happy, sometimes we get the guilty feeling as we are taking Grandchildren away! It's weird because we feel that we can't show too much excitement/emotion in front of people, went to a Barbie [yes weather is pretty damn good for early Sep!!] yesterday in York to say tattie bye to some family....it was so hard :(

Booked our flights with Virgin Atlantic and we arrive in Sydney on 27th Oct, spend 4 nights there and then onto Adelaide on the 31st.

Anyone know anything about Tiger Airways? had a few quotes, Virgin Blue, Jetstar and Tiger appear to be the cheapest...I know it doesn't always pay to go cheap though!

Avoid Tiger airlines. They are a pain in the ass with luggage and if you go slightly over the bill is massive!! It's worth paying a few extra dollars and coming qantas - at least you'll be ok with them and they feed you in flight!! Tiger air and virgin blue have no inflight facilities, which are valuable when flying with little ones xxx

thanks guys, just looked at the uplevel luggage and like you say don't want to get stung at the airport with a stupid bill. Going to check Quantas out, didn't think of them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums