...still snowing here.....

likesshopping

Hi all

Its still snowing here today in evesham......and worst of all - Im freezing! Our heater conked out last night ! Ive rang our landlord, who said will call the builders (its a new apartment).

Kids are still off school due to weather - they spent most of the day yesterday playing in the snow and loved it - but today is a different story - think the novelty has worn off already - realising that you get very cold and wet!!

So, Im sat here(with a few layers of clothing on!) just chillin and looking at anything about adelaide............having a nice day actually. Kids playing on nintendos - no arguing.....yet.

Really snowing heavy - hows it where you are?

sarahx

Guest emmylou

Hi Sarah

Still snowing here in Oxfordshire. I'm a teacher so have had the last two days off (sorry! I know it's really annoying to parents but we love it) thought the same as you about the snow. Lovely to see but made me think of Adelaide and the new life I'm just about to embark on!

Take care

Emma

x

Have only just got in from the school run!! mine back at school today (different schools of course) I am freezing and the kettle's broke! might have to open a bottle of wine - typical I'm a teacher too and my school's closed today :roll:

Cari

Cari....

So you 've had a lovely day to yourself whilst kids at school - bliss.

Get the wine out - thats what Im going to do to warm myself up - or maybe a bit of brandy in my coffee.............

My kids are off school now for half term - 10 days - and no car! - My husband is using my car now as his company car went back when he got made redundant(just contracting now)

Have fun!

Sarahx

We have had some snow, not settled though - the boys both had an hour tonight in the garden, it was freezing :roll:

Luckily schools stayed opened, but the boys were disappointed, I was glad as I work Weds - Fri :wink:

1/2 term for us starts Fri 16th for a week, I have the whole week off :)

I like the snow but not the cold & rain, looking forward to more sunshine 8)

Angela

Well they say the grass is always greener on the other side don't they?

You're all sitting there in UK freezing while I'm melting here in Adelaide, having been in Oz for just over two years now I'll admit that I really miss the snow, the rain and the cold. I've had several emails off friends and family still there telling me how it's snowing hard and my reply to everyone has simply been.

SHUT UP! I'm as jealous as hell.