rain

DAVID.CHRISTINE

warning to all people heading this way <down under> please come pepared for our weather it has absolutly thrown down today thunder and lightning and so cold

and no let up for 24 hours forcasted

recently had a friend over and she was warned about fetching warm clothing ,she thought we were being daft and our blood had thinned,think she was glad to head back to the uk summer to get warm

so please pack all your warm stuff

It's 10 degres today and it's really cold at night.

There's quite a difference in areas as well.

I am presently in Old Reynella. It's at least 3 or 4 degrees colder than in Port Noarlunga. Apparently something to do with the ocean keeping the coastal suburbs warmer in winter and cooler in summer?

It's also important to have the right heating in your home. The reverse cycle systems are brilliant offering total zone control. The gas heating systems are also good. It's a good idea to check this one out before signing leases.

Tamara

Well I for one am loving this weather. :D

I was delivering in pelting rain and some of the roads were like fast flowing rivers. The mail was more like papier mache by the time I got it in the boxes. :biglaugh: I had great fun out there and got a light show for free. :jiggy:

The only down side is that my under 10s football game has been called off for a water logged pitch and the fact that the rain has washed all the lines off. :wideeyed:

We don't want to hear this kind of talk!!!!!!!!!!1 we'll be visiting in 6 weeks :arghh:

You'll be right at home its just like Suffolk. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

You'll be alright in 6 weeks it'll be sunny and people will start complaining about having to water their gardens. :biglaugh: