Update : interview tomorrow at midnight!!!

Hazel M

Hi,

Just thought I'd say thanks to all the nurses and nurse's OH's who gave me advice the other day when I was panicking about my husband getting a job after being told by Flinders they couldnt keep a job for him in the NNU til Jan.

Well I emailed his CV to the WCH and they replied within 4 hrs and he has an interview 8am Thursday Oz time (midnightish here... just what he needs after a few night shifts but hey ho!)

Also, on the house front, after only having had a measley 2 viewings for our house since last Christmas it looks like we have found some potential tennants to rent it out to instead :v_SPIN:and maybe sell when the market picks up again here. As long as the mortgage is covered we'll be good. So hopefully we'll still be able to buy somewhere in Australia (depending on deposit amount required) before we sell over here... Things look like they are just about falling into place. About time too :D

Ooh :idea: while I think about it too can anyone tell me hgow long a comute it is from Mt Barker to WCH hospital as I was told by someone who lives in Mt Compass it would be over an hour - but when I looked on google for directions it said 38 mins so I'm confused about that :huh:

Thanks

Hazel.

Looks like things are falling into place just nicely. :jiggy:

I'm sure the interview will go well. The CV must have impressed them to get a reply and interview so quickly. I remember Tracey having her telephone interview first thing in the morning. Not the best thing but needs must with the time difference.

Hope to hear soon that Justin has a job to start. ;)

Guest Denise 42

Hi cant think of the hospital you are talking about but from mount barker there is RAH Royal Adelaide Hospital which would be about 25-30mins or Flindlers 30-40 mins from you are you coming on perment visa or spondership?