Panic stations in the middle of packing help!

Hi guys quick update. Calling all mental health nurses. We are in the midst of thd final filling of the packing boxes. We leave a week on sunday. Things are going ok but the fear facter is ever present!

My gorgeous wee dog went to her new home on sunday it is so sad. But she loves where sges going. My beautiful birman cats go to there new homes on sunday and that our little family split up forever but we are determined to make a go of it.

So far thanks to one pia member we have bought a fridge and microwave. This site is amazing for advice and encouragement and fridges!

Anyone who has an old tv and a couple of deck chairs would be great. We will buy a sofa and matresses when we arrive on 30th.

Can anyone tell me if super a mart have items in stock or do you have to order them? Ie can you take stuff home there and then?

Thanks as always xxx

Mt Barker
      78 times
      Have a look at these - free cheapo stuff.....there is also a place which hires furniture by the week/month/year - from washingmachines, fridges down to dustpan and brush teaspoons and sheets!!! Hope this helps!!

Household Furniture & Electrical Appliance Rental Adelaide South Australia

Free Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Jobs, Property & More | Gumtree Adelaide

Oz Recycle - Australian Recyclers Community

Seaford Meadows, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA woohoo
      264 times
      Hi we have a TV and set top box you can borrow when you get here, just yell on here if you need anything until your stuff arrives.

Good luck with the move