Dog Groomer reccommendation

For anyone that has a pup/dog that needs a bit of TLC and lives in the Moana/Seaford area I would definitely recommend Angie at Mucky Pups. She came round to our house with her blue bubble thingy containing everything she needed to get our straggly mutts looking good again.

They had not been clipped before as only 6 months old and she was fantastic with them. They both had wash, flea rinse, claws clipped and fur clipped including face shaped and seemed to enjoy the whole experience and looked lovely when finished. She took over 3 hours so did not rush either and was very competitively priced compared to others we contacted :v_SPIN:

Mucky Pups Website
      Angie 0431 830 933

Just had Molly done today at chandlers hill, but might give them a go as they cut her nail and it was still bleeding when i took her home!!

Mind you in her defence Molly is quite a boisterous 9mnth Labradoodle !!!!

Thanks for the info!!!:v_SPIN:

South Australia
      1771 times
      Our Cocker Spaniel and Maltese-Shi Tsu go to a lady in Aberfoyle Park. She's been showing her much-loved dogs for years and having all the expertise and equipment, now clips etc other people's dogs.

Karen is brilliant; very kind,and patient. Neither of our dogs particularly like being groomed - the Cocker absolutely loathes it, and runs/fights every time I go near her with a comb (and given the amount of bindis and grass seeds this time of year..!) - anyway, despite that they are always happy to see Karen. Unlike the vet..

I don't want to post Karen's number (obv.), but if you want it please pm me. I'm sure she'd be happy to help.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums