Mass migration??

Lea

• 2 months later...
Guest happy-jools

Fancy changing your names from one site to the other. I havnt many brain cells these days (too many used for aussie application) - so I dont make the link between the two sites and the names. Thought i recognised some of the information tho. DUOH!!!

Guest muppetbro

that yellow site is very good albet through the time its been running.....

this site is friendly - dont make comparisons - i find another forum very clique and anything challenging the rainbow dreams is attacked and rediculed - threatend with a ban twice :D ...........

remain open mided consider all factors and im confident the forum will go from strength to strength unless that bird from exeter quits moderating when she arrives in a few days :wink:

mart

p.s. id be flamed and slaughtered for using the term bird so in advancement reference to the word bird means..........................bird :wink:

Guest dglamoore
remain open mided consider all factors and im confident the forum will go from strength to strength unless that bird from exeter quits moderating when she arrives in a few days :wink:

mart

p.s. id be flamed and slaughtered for using the term bird so in advancement reference to the word bird means..........................bird :wink:

oy who you calling a bird :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't get rid of me that easy I am afraid and will be still be moderating from the other side too :D .......and probably also from sussex and singapore on my journey over as laptop and wi-fi will be joining me :roll: :lol:

I must admit I do put things on this forum I would not on others as someone is always waiting in the wings to shoot you down if you say the wrong thing elsewhere - much friendlier feeling here and don't feel so daft with half the things I ask :roll:

Lisa

Guest Django
- dont make comparisons -

There is an obvious comparision. I can use this sight without wearing sunglasses, turning down the brightness on my monitor or getting a headache. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: