not just yet..!!!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Hi Guys, well what a trip, just at Guzzlers checking in for the loooooooooong trip home :sad:, and had to pop in,going to keep you in suspenders for the post, as ive a bit of editing to do.

Going to have to shorten it as well or we could up with a bloody novel:p.

On sunday hoping to go to Clealand Park to see some more roos and koalas, thats if the weather improves:unsure:. See you soon Cheers Graham

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Gra dude

I think shortening the days golf bit on Friday might be a good idea, maybe just say what a lovely course it is (for $19 its fantastic) and the fact we saw no koalas even though you tried hard to find me one.....cheers for that.....fingers crossed the next time we play there I'll have a better round.......couldn't be worse really:skeptical:

Have a safe joirney home you two and looking forward to reading the novel

:)