Omg 12hours to go before leaving uk

Guest janmoo

Well guys its finally here! We leave for airport in less than 12 hours. And guess what i am oddly calm mind you hubby is still running around like a psycho but hey this time tomorrow we will be well on our way...... I have no regrets at all i thought i would but there is nothing here in the uk for us. We are very fortunate and have been to oz loads so we know the place a tiny bit. Must go and chat to mum and ring some mates! Will def be at the meet in glenelg on 9 oct see you then and thanks to jim from pia who sold us fridge and microwave xxx

Guest Team 'W'

GOOD STUFF GUYS !!

hope you have a great couple of flights ,sit back and enjoy the ride ..you will be in for a busy busy couple of days wen you arrive ,and the jet lag is unbelievable, gud luck !!

ELAINE.. x