Lodging Visa (At Last)

Guest Django

Well a letter came through the door this morning saying Tracey's skill assessment has been given the big 'thumbs up'. ;)

We are already now to lodge the visa which is ready to go. Seems like nothing has happened for ages now we are finally going to do the do. We have medicals booked for next month and next week I shall pick up our forms for the police checks.

We are going for the 175 and will apply on line today once we have triple checked all the info. Tracey hasn't stopped smiling since she opened the letter. :jiggy:

Must get the house ready to sell now. :unsure:

Pete

that's great news!!!!

i know how long it has been for you already so far so finally ... !!!

you'll probably be out there way before us but hey,

even more welcome comitee for us ;)

good luck :cute:

Guest theshearers

Great news Pete. Get that visa lodged as soon as poss. Good idea to triple check it all though, you don't need any mistakes at this stage in the game!!

Good luck with it all and keep us posted!

Vicki

Well, it's done, sat up til midnight (had to wait until kids were in bed to start) to lodge visa application and attach documents. Would have been quicker but attached all the documents and then somehow managed to delete them so had to do them all again!!:wacko: Just hope I have done it right. Now in for the long wait!:SLEEP:

Tracey