Guest donna T

Hi Lisa

Have already replied on the other site but wanted to say it again anyway

CONGRATULATIONS :D:D:D

Best news I have so far today - you really deserve it - now you can panic :D

Guest Guest75
OH MY GOD :lol: :lol:

can't believe we have our visas :mrgreen:

number three was definitely the lucky number for us Look out Adelaide here we come

can't believe we have them - shaking laughing and nearly crying all at once!!!!! will come back on later when made some calls and run around shouting some more

Lisa

WAAAAHAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You of all people deserve it.

Many,many congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dglamoore

Just want to say thanks to everyone for your lovely wishes and for all the help we have received to get to this point :D

Been out for a celebration lunch and ate too much but still smiling and floating on the cloud - god knows how I am staying on it the amount I have eaten

Had a busy morning - booked flights and chosen seats with Singapore Airlines flying on the 22nd April. We are stopping in Singapore for 4 nights (hotels booked) and arrive in Adelaide 28th April - even got extra baggage allowance :D

OAA requested before xmas so we should hear about that next month :D

Also booked airport lounge for Heathrow and shippers confirmed for 16th, passports off to oz house and now going to sit down and put my feet up with a drink and enjoy this feeling

See you in Adelaide - Good luck to all of you waiting and fingers crossed for speedy visas to those waiting

Lisa :D

You cease to amaze me Lisa, you are the most organised person on here :)

How did you manage extra luggage, I'd heard a few threads that Singapore Airlines were not allowing it for the SIR495 ? Anyway I am glad you got it, any tips you could share just in case we fly with them to :wink:

For the OAA do you include where you would like to live? If so where have you chosen?

Enjoy the feeling it will be with you for a few days yet !

Take care

Angela

Guest ladybird

congratulations!!!!

So excited for you xxx Can't imagine how great it must feel knowing all that hard work really was worth it. Have a drink or two tonight!!

victoria & paul xx

Fantastic news Lisa I am so pleased for you.

Have been busy working so have not logged on till now.

We really must meet up before you go and the Saturday 24th is OK with us so I will ring you to arrange.

Jan & Shane

Hi Lisa

Just wanted to add my congratulations :D It takes a long time but it is def worth it!!! It took about 6 days to get our passports back with the visa in.

I am so envious as we too are flying out on 18th April via Singapore BUT we are coming back to England 3 weeks later as this will just be our recci to look at areas and to hopefully buy a house or a bit of land etc.

Good luck with all the remaining plans, you never know we may bump inot each other!!

Kim

Guest Libby1971

Hi Lisa

Many many congrtulations.

Sorry for the delay in congratulating you, we only just got back from our hols.

You are so supportive of everyone on this site, you so deserve this.

Libby

Guest Martyn & Carol

Whooo hoo

How late am I in replying. Sooo busy these last two weeks.

Only came on the site to see if yours had arrived and it has!

I'm so pleased. WELL DONE THAT GIRL

I've had little time to visit the site since the day we got ours and the worst bit has been rehoming the animals. Still having a few problems but nearly there.

We are flying Malaysian. having a week on the beach in Langkawi and then spending Easter with my brother in Sydney before arriving in Adelaide around the 11th.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Guest Sue & Ash

[doh] i should have read your epic underneath your signature :D

guess i am just too excited still!!!

that doesn't sound too long really - remind me in 9 months time :lol: