cheap flights to Adelaide

Guest nicandchris

Guest nicandchris

Hi all

Ive just been sent an email for cheap flights to Adelaide, whilst its originally a student

website and its cheaper for those who are students or under 26 but it also caters for non students and older travelllers . Ive checked out flights from london and manchester over the next few months and up intil August next year and for two people travelling from either Manchester or London for two people (didnt say about children) its about between £730 to £850 which i think is quite good for two.

I cant afford it now and am unsure of when were travelling but the website is;

Cheap Flights for Students at STA Travel | STA Travel | Flights

nic

Guest WhatNow?
Hi all

Ive just been sent an email for cheap flights to Adelaide, whilst its originally a student

website and its cheaper for those who are students or under 26 but it also caters for non students and older travelllers . Ive checked out flights from london and manchester over the next few months and up intil August next year and for two people travelling from either Manchester or London for two people (didnt say about children) its about between £730 to £850 which i think is quite good for two.

I cant afford it now and am unsure of when were travelling but the website is;

Cheap Flights for Students at STA Travel | STA Travel | Flights

nic

Are you sure you read that right? I just checked for my son and his girlfriend who are hopefully coming over in January and it looked like the prices were only one way. The flight in was priced at $1185 for two people, but when the outgoing flight was added the total came to over $3000.

I would love to be proved wrong on this - could you check again and make my day, please?!!!

Are you sure you read that right? I just checked for my son and his girlfriend who are hopefully coming over in January and it looked like the prices were only one way. The flight in was priced at $1185 for two people, but when the outgoing flight was added the total came to over $3000.

I would love to be proved wrong on this - could you check again and make my day, please?!!!

I'm pretty sure you're right - even though on the first quote page it says the price is for "2 people" if you go the next step forward, you'll see it's really a "per person" price - bit sneaky I think!!

Guest nicandchris

Hi there ok what i meant by the cheaper flights were for one way (but agreed these dont include the tax) ive looked for a flight for two for January including tax its £826 one way.

For a return flight in Jan to Feb including tax its £1170. Its helps if the flights can be over a sat to sat this seems to reduce the cost.

This seems the deal although i might be wrong, ive flown to Aussie before with them return and the flights do at times seem cheaper than others.

nic

Guest nicandchris

hi there, were just in a limbo period at the moment, waiting for my second ielts exam. I had confirmation (via email) from the nursing registration board in australia that if i did my secondary education and nursing registration in english then i dont have to take it in order to register, however my nursing agency are adament that i do (they have also had liaisons with the nursing board), so at this stage im just going to have to bite the bullet and do the thing. I feel pretty low about it though as i feel that regardless of how i do that its out of my hands and ive got to look at the gods when they mark it.