22 days and counting

Guest tpgc03

Guest tpgc03

We can't quiet believe where the time is going, its only 22 days until our flight out to Sydney where our Oz dream starts! We arrive in Adelaide on the 31st October and we will be looking to secure a long term rental in Aldinga. Does anyone know how far it is roughly from Aldinga up to Flinders Hospital, travelling by car? My wife Ali starts her new job there end of November and wants to get a rough idea of travelling time.

We will be there for the Sun meet up in Nov so see you there for a few cool ones :)

Wow not long now, we're just a couple of months behind you. Enjoy your last few weeks over here.

Hope everything goes well - maybe when she's got her foot in the door Ali can put a word in for my hubby as Flinders is where he really wanted to work too LOL;)

Seriously.... hope you and your children have a good journey and maybe see you on the sunny side!!

Hazel.

We can't quiet believe where the time is going, its only 22 days until our flight out to Sydney where our Oz dream starts! We arrive in Adelaide on the 31st October and we will be looking to secure a long term rental in Aldinga. Does anyone know how far it is roughly from Aldinga up to Flinders Hospital, travelling by car? My wife Ali starts her new job there end of November and wants to get a rough idea of travelling time.

We will be there for the Sun meet up in Nov so see you there for a few cool ones :)

Hi guys....its all very exciting ( yet scary too ) i reckon you could Aldinga to Flinders in around 20/30 mins....its pretty quick roads...South Road to Expressway 80kmh....then Expressway down to Flinders 100kmh.....thats as long as its gloing the right way.....:err:

We are going to be living down in Aldinga Beach in November we fell in love with the place when we first saw it.....

Enjoy Your last few days/weeks with friends and family.....soo you soon on the sunny and what has been a nice warm side this weekend....

HG

Travel time by car is approx 30-40 mins. .. possibly a bit quicker is the southern express way is going in the right direction!! (you'll discover the frustrations of that road if working shifts & its going in the other direction!)

Good Luck!!

Guest hel&sam

hiya, i work at flinders and live in seaford rise at the moment, it takes me 30 minutes in rush hour (not that its exactly busy) so add another 5 - 10 on for the extra to aldinga, and its a nice easy drive.

helen.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys for responses, my drive time to work in UK was around 25 - 30 mins on a good day, sounds like the drive will be similar apart from the views:) Getting excited now and scared all rolled into one. Got all the parties and leaving do's sorted for next week, going to be very emotional saying goodbye to family and friends. Speak soon,

Ali