yes :)

Guest ali@51

:Dopened the E-mails just now and what a suprize! we have got a case officer:jiggy:yeh hay. Medicals booked for 1/11 just and one more 6 page form to fill in whilst we are at it. very very pleased in our house. thats slightly quicker than we were hoping too. Hoppy to get back to the packing for the rental now:)

Great news guys just checking emails after getting back from sunning myself in Turkey so all depressed coming back this morning into Gatwick!!

Really pleased for you both.

(we also had an email that was sent while away on the 19th confirming receipt of our visa application so a good day all round!!!!!!!!!!!!)

great news, congratulations! can i just ask which visa youre going for, and when you submitted your application? i am still waiting for case officer (on a 495), and after some sort of timescale!:wacko:

steph

Guest louiesmum

That great news! We have a case officer thankfully & our meds were in Sept. we rang the other day or should I say middle of the night! As you do start to be concerned when you don't hear & was told all was in order they were just waiting to verify our meds & that we were told was 6 - 8 weeks! Another wait.

Anyway fab news

Guest Aussiebound
Thankes Guys!

Steph we are going on a 136 and Morgans job is on the model.

We submited our visa on the 21/6/07 my eldests birthday:err:

Hi

Thats great news. We submitted the 136 visa about a week after you and Neils job also on the MODL. Looks like we should hear something soon!! Going to book medicals for early december.

Sarah

Thats gr8 I hope it comes for you soon too:skeptical: I'm not sure that sentence makes sense!

I think their are quite a few of us who submited around the june july time so hopefully their will be a flury of anouncments now:D