To cheer up you Adelaidians

thearmchairdetective

Got up this morning in Rural South West England to drive the wife into work in the Big City.

Its cold enough to warrant a jumper .

Scraped the frost of the windscreen whilst having the climate control full on to heat the car.

Temp was -2C with fog that gave visibility of 100 yards.

Drove into the built up area's and temp rose to -1C, the fog lifted and the sun was blinding.

Next week the clocks change in the UK.

Feeling happier about being in Adelaide now:D

Guest nicandchris

haha yes! a frost on the ground this morning and here in yorkshire been wearing a jumper for a long time now! snowed here too!

Adelaide here we come!...................................

Guest Guest75
Hmm, best you pm me the juicy news on that one, unless you mean you just opened the beer fridge an got yersen a tinny?

:biglaugh:

I really need a new beer fridge + a new bait freezer - had an offer of 3 freezers full of bait/ berley!!!

Guest colette

where in Yorkshire are you? We are packing up next year and returning to the UK, we are thinking on Harrogate. We are retired so not looking for work. Cheers Colette

Guest nicandchris

Hi there! Do you mean us Colette? Were outside of Scarborugh which is a lovely area, lotso forest but near to the sea if you like. Are you leaving Adelaide? Why?

Guest moonraker1959

Not sure where you are Armchairdetective,but I live in the South West,and I've just returned from the supermarket,and I did'nt even need a cardigan!Abit cloudy out,sun's starting to shine,and a day off work,well it looks like I'm in for a good day,will spend the avvo in the garden!

Not sure where you are Armchairdetective,but I live in the South West,and I've just returned from the supermarket,and I did'nt even need a cardigan!Abit cloudy out,sun's starting to shine,and a day off work,well it looks like I'm in for a good day,will spend the avvo in the garden!

Me original post was monday:)

I am just down the road from you betwix bristol and bath. Me daughter lives near trowbridge...It's a small world in the South West.