Well we made it.....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

All the way to Aldinga....18 months after we signed up for the house of our dreams we got the keys and have moved in....still Heaps to do....

Handed over the rental to the landlords on friday and all went well, we even got all of our bond back....so thats Christmas paid for woohoo...and maybe even a few cold ones....:biglaugh:

Still waiting for Telstra to come and sort our landline out, hopefully by the end of the week then i can get some decent tinternet sorted.

Just wanna reccommend Budget of morphett Vale....i hired a big truck with tail lift and it was only $85 for 24 hrs..half the price than moving on a weekend....highly advise this if you wanna save some money...had some good mates help us move with utes and cars galore....all in all went very well now the hard work really starts....

Catch you all soon...

HG

All the way to Aldinga....18 months after we signed up for the house of our dreams we got the keys and have moved in....still Heaps to do....

Handed over the rental to the landlords on friday and all went well, we even got all of our bond back....so thats Christmas paid for woohoo...and maybe even a few cold ones....:biglaugh:

Still waiting for Telstra to come and sort our landline out, hopefully by the end of the week then i can get some decent tinternet sorted.

Just wanna reccommend Budget of morphett Vale....i hired a big truck with tail lift and it was only $85 for 24 hrs..half the price than moving on a weekend....highly advise this if you wanna save some money...had some good mates help us move with utes and cars galore....all in all went very well now the hard work really starts....

Catch you all soon...

HG

YIPPEE,

Congrats hun, you enjoy it XXXXXXXXX

Guest jordanfamily

hey that sounds great. We moved from uk 4 weeks ago and being in short term rental. We moving to Aldinga a week today and were looking forward to it...was down there today and I love it . Hope u settle well