England's Barmy Army

Guest carl barmyarmy

Guest carl barmyarmy

South Australia v England - 3 day tour match at The Adelaide Oval - November 11-13.

The Barmy Army will be meeting up each lunchtime in The Cathedral Hotel and in PJ O'Briens in the evenings on each day of England's 3 day tour match v South Australia from Thursday 11 to Saturday 13 November.

Barmy Army 2010/11 Ashes merchandise will be available to buy in the above venues. This includes polos shirts, ladies singlets, caps and bucket hats. Be the envy of your mates by getting the latest gear before the series begins!

Australia don't deserve to win - selecting a team of has-beens rather than looking to new upcoming talent. Bet Ponting hasn't learnt how to chew gum with his mouth shut either!! Old dog....new tricks!! Last time England won in Australia, Stuart Broad's Dad was in the squad - I for one have my fingers crossed that these things run in the family!!

all things aside.....................4 yrs ago was one of, if not the best , sporting atmospheres ive been in............ON THE HILL..........OF COURSE!!!!!:jiggy:and would advise anyone to go......

We might see Andrews Strauss claim a catch on a grounded ball tho....:jimlad:

HG

we might actually see Strauss given out fairly this time..........i remember him getting at least 3 dodgy decisions last time!

ummmmmmmmmmmm no i couldn't ...why would i??......thanks for answering me..it was a genuine question...
sorry...but......barmy army, adelaide oval, 3 day match, ashes merchandise???.............no probs...............great atmosphere .....only comes round every 4 years!

all things aside.....................4 yrs ago was one of, if not the best , sporting atmospheres ive been in............ON THE HILL..........OF COURSE!!!!!:jiggy:and would advise anyone to go......

going to be amazing for me mate....going to watch an Ashes game at the ground i used to watch back in the day...in the local booza at stoopid oclock.....and all for less than 100 bux for family ticket or 33 bux per adult...bloody awesome.

The price of sporting tickets is great here in Adelaide....

HG

sorry...but......barmy army, adelaide oval, 3 day match, ashes merchandise???.............no probs...............great atmosphere .....only comes round every 4 years!

Never heard of the barmy army?????;;;adelaide oval sorry thought thats where the crows played afl......ashes merchandise?? doesent mean anything to me....i had heard that there was an upcoming cricket match and thats why i asked, wish i hadnt now lol

Guest Guest5035
Australia don't deserve to win - selecting a team of has-beens rather than looking to new upcoming talent. Bet Ponting hasn't learnt how to chew gum with his mouth shut either!! Old dog....new tricks!! Last time England won in Australia, Stuart Broad's Dad was in the squad - I for one have my fingers crossed that these things run in the family!!

Di you should be on

Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Stevo

When was the last time the Crows played at the Adelaide Oval?

Do you need a ladder to get out the hole you are in?

Last 2 series won in Aus by England had Middx captains....mmmmmm

last time.absolutley no idea?? no idea where they play???

ladder hole????

i dont really watch sport apart from rugby.......i only asked 1 question???

:(