2 yrs on

Guest katsmajic

Guest katsmajic

Im feeling emotional and very sad - its 2 yrs since i lost my nephew

Those that were on here then or know me know i went back to the uk in 2008 after receiving 'the call'.

I know others who have also had the call in one form or another, and its so sad and so very hard when youre over here.

In reality I know i actually have it easier than the rest of my family in uk as i dont live the day to day reality of not seeing Ben, but i still feel utterlessly useless when it comes to the bad days, especially this week. We should all be starting planning his 21st birthday atm...

In all, living/moving here does make day to day life of living after losing someone easier, but when it hurts it really hurts.

And i stand by what i said in my thread back then - i will never return to the uk to live!

Im feeling emotional and very sad - its 2 yrs since i lost my nephew

Those that were on here then or know me know i went back to the uk in 2008 after receiving 'the call'.

I know others who have also had the call in one form or another, and its so sad and so very hard when youre over here.

In reality I know i actually have it easier than the rest of my family in uk as i dont live the day to day reality of not seeing Ben, but i still feel utterlessly useless when it comes to the bad days, especially this week. We should all be starting planning his 21st birthday atm...

In all, living/moving here does make day to day life of living after losing someone easier, but when it hurts it really hurts.

And i stand by what i said in my thread back then - i will never return to the uk to live!

Im sure he is looking down at you proud of what you have achieved, you have not had it easy but you are living your dream. Live for today as no one knows what tomorrow holds.

Its a year today since my dad died and i wish i could just bob back and give my mum and my sisters a big hug. Only been here 2 months and found today very difficult especially as started my new job today.

Went to the beach and saw the sun set and thought of him. Although it was a shock at least i was with him when he died, i do dread the call about anyone else.

I do know how you feel although when they are young it is very tough.