Finally Lodged Diac Application Today

Guest Deano1970

Guest Deano1970

Hi all me and my family finally lodged Diac Application today after 2years.

We started process in Dec 08, had to take jionery vettasses July 09. Failed on health and safety. Rebooked for Oct 09 at accrington then it was moved to Glasgow. To far so asked to move back to Acriington, alas they refunded my card. So had rebook for feb 10 then they cancelled and moved to June. at this point our stress levels were rising. Then had email it was moved to may the same day S.A closed there Borders. Thankfully i passed this time round though had to wait till 21st sept when S.A reopened state sponsorship. Applied 5th Oct State Sponsorship granted 9th Nov. Now finally lodged with Diac 16th Nov. Just got to wait now. This has been a long stressfull process to finally get closer to our dream.

Hi all me and my family finally lodged Diac Application today after 2years.

We started process in Dec 08, had to take jionery vettasses July 09. Failed on health and safety. Rebooked for Oct 09 at accrington then it was moved to Glasgow. To far so asked to move back to Acriington, alas they refunded my card. So had rebook for feb 10 then they cancelled and moved to June. at this point our stress levels were rising. Then had email it was moved to may the same day S.A closed there Borders. Thankfully i passed this time round though had to wait till 21st sept when S.A reopened state sponsorship. Applied 5th Oct State Sponsorship granted 9th Nov. Now finally lodged with Diac 16th Nov. Just got to wait now. This has been a long stressfull process to finally get closer to our dream.

Well done for keeping going! We finally got our 176 application in three weeks ago, and apart from checking the progress ridiculously often (!) there isn't much else we can do now, except wait for the SMP!

Good Luck, hope to hear good news for us all soon

Gill and Mal x