What you're missing back in the old country...

Guest deleriumal

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks for that!

I didn't mind the first ,crisp fall of snow and how it deadened the sound.

But that is only for a day.............................:daydreaming:

wow I'm struggling to get into the christmas mood with all this sun!!!

When I'm in the city and I see all the decorations around, it feels like I am walking in a daze.

I'm going to start putting up the xmas tree up tomorrow, but I don't seem to be in the christmas mood. What I really want is the cold, my fireplace on and watch replays on bbc1, guess where in the wrong place for that....

Does anyone else struggle at this time of year. It's so weird for us. As well as all our birthdays, they have also changed seasons, so bizarre.

Prema

Guest deleriumal
Snow on day one is great. After that its a pain..slush..ice..slush..ice.

Can't say I miss it.

Don't know so much about great on any day...only reason I put the snowman pic on was to show how much snow there was.....it's horrible stuck in the house as it's not safe to go out. Took life in own hands to get to tesco 2 mins round the corner yesterday because we ran out of milk!!

wow I'm struggling to get into the christmas mood with all this sun!!!

When I'm in the city and I see all the decorations around, it feels like I am walking in a daze.

I'm going to start putting up the xmas tree up tomorrow, but I don't seem to be in the christmas mood. What I really want is the cold, my fireplace on and watch replays on bbc1, guess where in the wrong place for that....

Does anyone else struggle at this time of year. It's so weird for us. As well as all our birthdays, they have also changed seasons, so bizarre.

Prema

I felt like that last year for our first christmas. I feel a bit more christmassy this year. Its what you make of it. Ive decided that instead of thinking about what we would normally do, we are going to start new traditions. Putting up the christmas tree early definately helps.