We have a Case Officer!!!!

Guest Aussiebound

Guest Aussiebound

AT LAST!!! :wideeyed:

We received the email yesterday, we have a Case Officer and our medicals and police checks requested.

Medicals are booked for 12th December in Nottingham. Not too long to wait.

They must have been working really hard on these appliations the last few weeks, so much good news on the forum this week.

Sarah :biglaugh::biglaugh:

We received the email yesterday, we have a Case Officer and our medicals and police checks requested.

Medicals are booked for 12th December in Nottingham. Not too long to wait.

That's great news, really pleased for you :D. They couldn't fit us all in at Nottingham so we are going to Sheffield on Tuesday :wacko:.

Tracey

Guest Aussiebound
Way to go Sarah.:D

Tracey told me your news. That visa is getting closer now.:D You'll soon be pitching your tent somewhere were it doesn't rain as much.;)

Pete

Pitching the tent somewhere warm and dry would be fantastic!

But we have just read in Australia & New Zealand Mag and Australian Outlook Paper that customs check very carefully all sporting and camping equipment. The extra checks involved etc may mean its cheaper to sell it and buy a new one there - gutted!!!

Sarah

The extra checks involved etc may mean its cheaper to sell it and buy a new one there - gutted!!!

:shocked:

Have got that A &NZ mag. But haven't read that section yet. :embarrassed: Tracey is just reading it now.

Having seen your post we will probably seel it all before we go and buy brand new stuff when we arrive. More Expense. :o But it will be fun researching all the camping stores and choosing new tentage. ;)

Pete

;)How fab

We are about 3 days I think behind you. Wow we may hear very soon too. We had our Meds 29/10/07. And we are still waiting for Police Checks to come back.

I really wasnt expecting to hear anything till next year.

Congrats again.

kimberley x;)

Guest Aussiebound
;)How fab

We are about 3 days I think behind you. Wow we may hear very soon too. We had our Meds 29/10/07. And we are still waiting for Police Checks to come back.

I really wasnt expecting to hear anything till next year.

Congrats again.

kimberley x;)

Thanks for all the congratulations

Kimberley - you'll probably have your case officer before I get round to posting this. We too wasn't really expecting to hear anything this side of christmas. At least your medicals are all done and sorted.

Hope you hear soon.

Sarah