SA state sponsership

Guest jetskitony

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

got the email we have been waiting for this morning,we have been accepted for state sponsership,one more hurdle over come, now for the visa.good luck to those who are waiting.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest Yorkshire lass

Hiya, my sponsorship only took about 3 weeks from when they received the documents. But l've just had a heart failure to read that the visa process takes about 7 months :realmad:

Guest julianh

We've got ours through now too - before I get too carried away though, provided the medicals and police checks are OK, anybody know what the chances are of us not being successful with the visa application?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest charlotte rees
Hi,

got the email we have been waiting for this morning,we have been accepted for state sponsership,one more hurdle over come, now for the visa.good luck to those who are waiting.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Hi There we r just about to do our ss finding it a little hard on what to put afraid if dont put enough or the right thing might be turned down. what kind of things did you put down for your ss if you dont mind me asking.:confused: