Schools in Mount Gambier

Guest Damien

Guest Damien

Was out with another PIA member today watching others reel in huge snapper whilst we caught diddly squat. :arghh: I had a call from the Fisheries Regional manager to introduce herself and tell me that I get subsidised housing - cool! She asked me where we wanted to live but I don't know what the schools are like (apparently they have catchment areas there).

Anyone got any opinions on the schools down there?

Oh yeah, I have also been told I start on 24th Jan - blooming hell, less than 3 weeks away! I start with one week training in Adelaide, then 2 weeks on operations in Kingston then dropped in the deep end at MG...........gonna be hard to say goodbye to some great friends but we will stay in touch.