Kitten Costs

Guest Mcfode

Guest Mcfode

We are thinking of returning to the UK later on in the year and would like to find out how much it would cost to transport 2 ragdoll kittens back to the UK. Can anyone recommend a good 'reasonable' priced company for this? we just had a quote back from one company - $3500 - which is a bit steep if you ask me! At this rate, we have no choice but to leave them behind and I don't really want to do that ....:nah:

Guest Mcfode

It just seems like so much money to transport animals, we haven't had them for very long, but you do get attached to them rather quickly - we could probably buy 2 cats for less than that on our return - why are things so complicated!!

Guest monkey-74

I know how you feel. You can save some money and do all the paper work and stuff yourself but it didn't save that much. We then have to fly them from Sydney to Adelaide. With the cost and stress of moving down under I could have left them but the misses would have left me. Lol