• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree15Likes

Thread: When is the best time of year to visit?

Moana SA
      101 times
      Great News Dianne

Youll be here before you know it!!!

See you soon,

Take care Kimx

1423 times
      Quote Originally Posted by The Waite Family View Post
      Oh My Goodness! Am well excited
      Hubby booked our flights today and we arrive in Adelaide at 8.30 am on 25th April Woohooo!!!! Staying for 16 days and hopefully deciding to come straight back as soon as we get home :D
      Love reading posts like this.....

Here, not there.
      4892 times
      Ooo exciting. Weather should still be good around then. Last year we were just leaving after a month over there. It'd cooled to mid 20's and the last couple of days low 20's by then.

I'm so envious. I'm really missing Adelaide and family and wish we could be going back for a visit this year. But some of the family are coming to spend the summer here, so a fair chunk of June, July and August hopefully booked up which will help.

I am sure you've a long list of places to go see and things to do. Be sure to check out the Botanic gardens, museum and library when near the city. I loved the library design, glass, between all the old buildings. And inside, upstairs were some great bits and pieces. Also they used to have a HUGE binary rug in the entrance. Have included some pics below :)

In order they are the view from outside the library, binary rug that used to be inside (hubby is a maths geek so had to read it all), the view looking out and last one is the Adelaide Uni library. If you can sneek in its worth a peek. I was lucky as hubby was at uni during my time there in 2004 and so got to spend an afternoon browsing and taking pics from the back row

I think the museum is well worth a visit and browsing all the rooms. The aboriginal artwork is amazing (sheer scale of some of it) and so much more. And the botanical gardens are gorgeous.

O sigh, you are going to have such a great trip, even if you decide for whatever reason Adelaide isn't quite the place for you (though am hoping it is).

Enjoy :)
      The Waite Family likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123