Radio Interview

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

Got an email this week from ABC Adelaide Radio about Adelaide Bound. They had come across my website and want to interview me about the site and moving here so listen out at 6.40am next Thursday :biglaugh::jiggy:

Must remember to set alarm and drink a couple of strong coffees :err:

Lisa:biglaugh:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

how exciting for you

will try and listen, but it is not my best time of morning, trying to cuddle up to girls and keep them quiet and asleep until at least 7.30am - but you never know.

Good luck

Sas

Got an email this week from ABC Adelaide Radio about Adelaide Bound. They had come across my website and want to interview me about the site and moving here so listen out at 6.40am next Thursday

Must remember to set alarm and drink a couple of strong coffees

Lisa:biglaugh:

Wow Lisa thats great news, cant wait to get out there and meet u, so nice to meet someone famous!:notworthy:

Hope there is a way of recording it and psoting it somewhere for us poos people still in uk.

Can i have your autograph befor you are so famous you start charging?;)

Wow Lisa thats great news, cant wait to get out there and meet u, so nice to meet someone famous!:notworthy:

Hope there is a way of recording it and psoting it somewhere for us poos people still in uk.

Can i have your autograph befor you are so famous you start charging?;)

I think this is the website for the radio station, you can listern online.

http://www.abc.net.au/adelaide/

Simon

Guest dglamoore
I think this is the website for the radio station, you can listern online.

http://www.abc.net.au/adelaide/

Simon

oooo nooooo now I will have to make sure I don't get all tongue tied and lost for words :D:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Have no idea why they want me but form an orderly queue for autographs (lmao) :jiggy:

Heres hoping I sound semi awake at that time of day and make some sort of sense - feels lots of coffees coming on that day hehe

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

congratulations, bet you are nervous/excited.

look out victoria beckham, lisa's in the spot light

i will set me a reminder to listen to it on the internet around 8.10pm next wednesday.

Guest theshearers

Check you famous lady!!!! Hopefully we'll be able to hear it over here it via the ABC website.

Well done, AdelaideBound is a fantastic website and an absolute godsend for those of us planning on making the big move!!

Vicki x

PS: Do I get to be first in the Autograph queue coz I drove you to the garage for sandwiches after our meet!!! Wot a classy pair we were that night! xx

Guest dglamoore

PS: Do I get to be first in the Autograph queue coz I drove you to the garage for sandwiches after our meet!!! Wot a classy pair we were that night! xx

Hehe I still laugh when I think of us two that night and how much we must have raised the tone of the neighbourhood :biglaugh::biglaugh: Now I am driving I will be able to return the favour once you get over here :cute:

Lisa;)

Guest dglamoore

Thanks, went well although I woke up with a croaky voice and cold and was very very nervous :wideeyed:

Luckily for me it was a small station so not thousands of listeners :biglaugh:

Lisa:wubclub:

Guest dglamoore

God knows who listens to that station but someone must as Adelaide Bound has well and truly smashed all visitor and page view records today and got some very interesting emails out of it too :D:cute:

Lisa:wubclub: