Donations of baby goods for Queensland flood victims

wizzywozza

Me and my daughter are taking a load of new and used new baby clothes, toys, and boxes of nappies to a donation centre on Anzac Highway (U-Store It) at the weekend.

If anyone in Woodcroft, Morphett Vale, Reynella or Happy Valley can contribute baby or toddler stuff I'll be happy to drop it off too. Nothing too bulky though, cos my car might complain!

I'm in Woodcroft near Woolies ............... PM me for the address.

Proud to say this was my daughters idea and she is rallying all her young mum friends for donations as well.

Sharon

Two days ago I texted my closest neighbours to say that I was dropping off toys and clothes etc to a lady in Old Reynella who was collecting for the cause. They added to the donations and my girls and I drove it all to her. I was very proud of my two little ones who were so enthusiastic about sifting through their toys and donating even some of their nicest things.

This link shows alternative drop off points if you can't make it to the big ones.

Queensland Flood Victims Toy Appeal - 2011

Guest lindagarrattley

Hi

I was volunteering today at U-store-it, Ashford, sorting and packing donations that had been dropped off at that point. I will be going to Wayville Showgrounds tomorrow to drop off more donations (and probably stay), if there is anyone local to Sunnymeade Drive Aberfoyle Park 5159 who wld like to donate but don't have time, you can drop smaller items (toys and clothes) off at my place until 10.00am Saturday and I will drop them off for you. Pls PM me for my address. Best wishes.