Flights Booked

Guest BAZnDAF

For those of you that know us, we have our flights booked and will be there early March.

Now the real headache begins!

Baz.

Woohoo awesome news guys...bout bloody time tho:biglaugh:....be good to catch up with you again....

All the best with the planning and all that stuff...

It will soon come round...

HG

Guest BAZnDAF

Thanks all,

So much to do now, what to pack, what to give away! to many other things to think about, can't wait to get on the plane, then I know that stage of the move is over and the next stage begins :)

Will be great to meet up with you guys again :)

Guest BAZnDAF
Well done, all the best with the packing, it'll all come together eventually, honest.

xx

It don't feel like it Helen. :cute: I let Daph sort my clothes out, I have nothing left now! well, I have 1 small box of clothes on the pallet. strange after so many years that we can fit our life into a pallet.

Soon be there though :cute:

Guest BAZnDAF
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez about bloody time. :P

Good to hear you guys are finally on your way. Look forward to a few beers when you get here. :jiggy:

We'll pop over for a beer or 2 when we get there :cute: We are staying in Morphett Vale for the first 3 weeks.

Guest kangomik

Woo hoo:jiggy:

Wow it's taken a while, have a good time packing and saying good bye (not the best) and get ready for the adventure to begin again.

Good luck for the future guys.

We'll pop over for a beer or 2 when we get there :cute: We are staying in Morphett Vale for the first 3 weeks.

Ooooooooo right next door. :idea: I'd better get a few slabs in then. :jimlad: