No power in Craigmore and Blakeview

Guest Mitchell

Guest Mitchell

Argh!!!! Power has been off (although briefly came on) for about 5 hours. No air con, don't want to open the fridge and typing this by candle light. I'm off to find a pub!!!!

Guest Mitchell
where do you live, we have electric and we are in craigmore??? hope its come on for you now

I live north of uley road. Everything south of there seems fine just the north bit with no power.

Guest Mitchell
North Glenelg and surounding areas have been off for most if the day.:biglaugh:

Ouch! Not good on the hottest day so far this year. Mine came back on about 1:30am. There were a load of trucks and workers at the substation at the end of the road when I came back from the pub so I knew they were working on it at least.

Spare a thought for us. Our aircon packed up on Saturday morning....hubby found the problem..fan was buggered...not a single shop open that stocks them!!!!

Been sleeping in the fridge all weekend...all 4 of us!!!!!!!