the weather..at last!

Guest muppetbro

Guest muppetbro

bad news for surfers who are gonna have to get up early to catch clean sets....the summer sea breeze season has finally kicked in.....

goolwa - middleton - bashams no other beaches come close - even at weekends

today a pedestrian session down at the local seacliffe beach - 26 degreees some cloud but filling in to 9 metre weather....again....at last

watch that sun - it kills

alohoa im off to pray to the windgods - stay safe

catcya later mooch for some bbq widgetys........

bad news for surfers who are gonna have to get up early to catch clean sets....the summer sea breeze season has finally kicked in.....

goolwa - middleton - bashams no other beaches come close - even at weekends

today a pedestrian session down at the local seacliffe beach - 26 degreees some cloud but filling in to 9 metre weather....again....at last

watch that sun - it kills

alohoa im off to pray to the windgods - stay safe

catcya later mooch for some bbq widgetys........

I not sure what your saying but enjoy yourself:)

Simon

Guest muppetbro

1. the wind ruins the face of a wave unless it blows very light or even better offshore

2. the nearest most beautiful beaches to the city where youll see wild masive surf without the mass crowds of some of the beaches

3. yesterday i went for an easy kitesurfing session - no surf just bump n jump conditions using m y favourite kite size 9 metres - its been 20 - 25 knots wind strength

4. the threat of skin cancer is the highest on the planet in s.a.

the weather is beautiful at the moment - no crappy 35 days which are not nice - 24- 28 degrees with fresh sea breezes is absolutely double minted and my gods bring happiness and beauty on the world and you feel them caress your skin - my church has no walls and brings with it no pain no killing and no destruction to any individual/community.....

mooch has a herb garden and if that went public her hells angel hubby would probably hunt me in the outback with his pack of stabofoyle gang of 48 and a 1/2

ciao

who cares - i dont - right off to nippers then the neighbours bbq - watch that sun if your down at little britain beach - remined me of blackpool with clean water - even had a dog walker who didnt care her dog was shotting on the beach - herd mentality is here :arghh:

2. the nearest most beautiful beaches to the city where youll see wild masive surf without the mass crowds of some of the beaches

the weather is beautiful at the moment - no crappy 35 days which are not nice - 24- 28 degrees with fresh sea breezes is absolutely double minted I see youve found the best surfing beaches......................ask and you may have been pointed;). Goolwa beach...........have you driven to the Murray mouth ?, stop halfway.........it gives you the feeling that you are the first to step foot there for years!

Come March , I wonder if 24 will be warm enough for you??????????

And they arent sea breezes........there is a high pressure stuck right below us , inducing those winds

Guest guest569
1. the wind ruins the face of a wave unless it blows very light or even better offshore

3. yesterday i went for an easy kitesurfing session - no surf just bump n jump conditions using m y favourite kite size 9 metres - its been 20 - 25 knots wind strength

4. the threat of skin cancer is the highest on the planet in s.a.

the weather is beautiful at the moment - no crappy 35 days which are not nice - 24- 28 degrees with fresh sea breezes is absolutely double minted and my gods bring happiness and beauty on the world and you feel them caress your skin - my church has no walls and brings with it no pain no killing and no destruction to any individual/community.....

mooch has a herb garden and if that went public her hells angel hubby would probably hunt me in the outback with his pack of stabofoyle gang of 48 and a 1/2

ciao

who cares - i dont - right off to nippers then the neighbours bbq - watch that sun if your down at little britain beach - remined me of blackpool with clean water - even had a dog walker who didnt care her dog was shotting on the beach - herd mentality is here :arghh:[/quote

???????????????????????????

• 4 months later...
Guest sazzle

well this seems to be the post where all the surfers are!

hubby is keen to spend majority of his time in Oz surfing, he drives for hours here (UK still/yorkshire coast) chasing waves, where are the best places to live for close proximity to good surf beaches, adelaide and a nice place to live?

We keep reading about victor etc but sounds bit quiet to live in. I like places that are are lively without being touristy, more boutique and independent with stuff to do like gyms, parks, places to run (which is my hobby and a bot more portable than his!). We're also married and will prob start a family in a couple of years (well prob longer!) so might be worth taking that into consideration but its way down on the list (we're only 27 & 30!).

:P