Yippeee - house has exchanged!

minkyme29

Yes indeedly do, we have finally exchanged after a week or two of messing about :arghh:(sols not buyers)! So relief all round in the Thornton household tonight and if it weren't for the hangover from last night, lots of vino too perhaps? So, so happy right now. ;) Can continue packing, cleaning etc with a spring in my step. :)

Good luck to all those still waiting for houses to sell etc...

Dette and family

Guest happy-jools

Well done. I think thats a better achievement than getting the Visa's at this stage. Our house is still up for sale, after a very unsettled period where an "idiot" messed us around for a couple of months.

Good luck anyway.:v_SPIN:

great great news!!

i agree i think that's an even bigger hurdle :chatterbox:

well done - so when's the flight gonna be?! ;)

We leave Frome, Somerset next Wednesday (house completes on the Friday) are flying from the UK on Dec 12th after spending two weeks with rellies in the Midlands. From Birmingham we fly to Bangkok and then will travel down through Thailand by train stopping at several beautiful places (5 days in Krabi over Christmas is going to be fab, bungalow on the beach yeah)and then into Malaysia and then to singapore for flight to Adelaide. We arrive in sunny Adelaide on 7th Jan 2008 at 9am. So there you have it...

Thanks for all your best wishes everyone, we are so so pleased the house is sorted...just got to get through the next few days of preparing for the shippers, and the never ending goodbyes too :(

See you on the other side someday soon

Dette and family