Um....tad over the top? or not.....

lorluc

Well, my daughter had the fright of her life this morning!!!

Some of you may be aware, some poor guy was stabbed in marion over the weekend….and they have been looking for a black Lancer with a large spoiler seen parked outside the property….my daughter owns a black lancer with a large spoiler!!! Yep….you’ve guessed it……….

………was just parking her car at work, when she was pounced on my 1 undercover cop car, then very quickly surrounded by 6…YES 6 COP CARS….and a paddy wagon!!!! Poor girl was scared to death!!!!

They then questioned her about her whereabouts on Sunday, asked about her family etc, where we had been etc…etc…

Now I know the police are only doing their job, and this is a very serious matter….but the more I think about it, the more I wonder if this was a tad over the top?????

I mean were they going to do this for every black lancer with a large spoiler they spot in Adelaide?

Probably not going to like this.....but, where was she parking? Area i mean? If she was coming from Happy Valley to somewhere close to the scene of the incident, then a black Lancer with large spoiler, in the area, with a "suspect" of a very serious violent incident? They may not have know it was just her in the car, and were taking every precaution. After all, IF it had been the person/persons they were looking for, AND they happened to pull a knife or even worse again, then these officers do have family to go home to too. Not saying it's right or wrong, or coming out on the side of the poilce, (however with some friends who are police, i know they would much rather be over cautios and go home to their little ones at the end of the day), just giving a different viewpoint.

Anyway, i realise it would probably have scared her witless, and hope she recovers ok from the shock.

Probably not going to like this.....but, where was she parking? Area i mean? If she was coming from Happy Valley to somewhere close to the scene of the incident, then a black Lancer with large spoiler, in the area, with a "suspect" of a very serious violent incident? They may not have know it was just her in the car, and were taking every precaution. After all, IF it had been the person/persons they were looking for, AND they happened to pull a knife or even worse again, then these officers do have family to go home to too. Not saying it's right or wrong, or coming out on the side of the poilce, (however with some friends who are police, i know they would much rather be over cautios and go home to their little ones at the end of the day), just giving a different viewpoint.

Anyway, i realise it would probably have scared her witless, and hope she recovers ok from the shock.

Nah its okay....see where you are coming from and i agree with you....she was parking at work on the outskirts of the city...I mean its just shocked her really.....

I feel a bit guilty really as i heard about this last night and meant to warn her that she is driving an identical car that is being hunted in conneciton with a violent crime, and that she ought to be aware she could get pulled over....but it was late last night when i read it and completely forgot!!! and i only saw her briefly early this morning before she left for work!

She was just arriving at work when they pounced on her! I wonder if they had followed her or what? no idea really...