Our 1 year update

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary of arriving in Australia. I cannot believe how quickly it has gone.

We are still getting on great. Hubby is still working for the same company he has since arriving. We finally brought another car, so I no longer get up early to take him to work.

Our Daughter started school in October last year and fell straight into it with no problems. She made lots of friends and is really enjoying herself. She started swimming lessons and Karate which she got her Yellow belt in a few weeks ago.

I have been helping in the kitchens of the school on the day boys go to Occassional Care. Made some friends through that which is good. Decided against me returning to work full time and hubby looking after kids so I have been looking for a part time evening job.

We had a great Christmas and New Year, spending days on the beach which eldest twin loves, he definately a water lover.

We went Camping just after New Year and have booked a few more trips.

We still not brought a house, going to take another 6 month lease and see what happens on my job front, try to boost our lending a bit.

I am returning to the UK for my sisters wedding in November which I am looking forward to.

I have always called here home as to me home is where my hubby and kids are. I love our lives here and looking forward to many more happy years.

Michelle x

Guest The Dimmocks
Well done Charlie, err sorry Michelle, got you confused with the other famous Dimmick for a second :-)

Here's to another good 12 months for you.

LOL not heard one before :biglaugh::biglaugh:

There is a female Charlie Dimmock in the family as well, bet she gets some stick :jiggy:

Guest Daisy Duke

Hi there!,

I have just read your post. What a great story.

My partner and I are coming over in April. I have a job secured, but he doesn't yet, but wer'e not to bothered about that at the mo.

We have just sold our house etc, so this week has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but we are still very focused on making a life for ourselves over there, despite it all being a bit scary.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your story. It's just what I needed as having a 'wobbly' moment.

Sara