Camper trailer

Guest paulzoe

Guest paulzoe

Hi, I have a 9ft camper trailer that I wish to sell that has only been used once. I have everything with it as well i.e gas cooker, table pots pans well everything really so you can just go and like I said all new. I loved it and planned to use it a lot more but unfortunately my wife passed away 3 weeks ago and really don't want it anymore. I also have what can be described as a welsh dresser that I would like to sell also. I know this is in the wrong place but just want it to be available for all to see as I am keen to try and sell and move forward. Please either ring or pm for more details

Regards

Paul

Guest paulzoe

Thankyou for your comments which ofcourse is a very difficult time for myself and kids, I am asking $5500 which includes all equipment and I forgot to mention a new fridge freezer which is both gas and electric for unpowered sites, I think I paid well over a grand for alone and the trailer itself are around the 7 mark brand new, it also comes with an awning which I forgot to mention. I will put it up next week and post on here before to give you notice to view. Please feel free at that time to call to see if it's available to save you a journey. I live in the flagstaff aberfoyle area. Again Thankyou for you thoughts at this time

Paul

Guest 50and fab

Sorry for your loss Paul - I send loads of white light to you and your kids.

I am very interested in the camper trailer and would like to see it when it is up... look forward to getting where and when info

Good luck