Flights Booked !!!

Kimbo

Well after nearly 4 years of going through this wonderful process we have finally booked our flights - we leave Blighty on 5 September and I can't wait! :jiggy:

My house currently looks like a bomb has gone off in it - bags for charity, bags for rubbish, stuff to sell - good job I've got a few months to sort it or else I'd be going doolally (although I'm sure I can manage to do that too:biglaugh:)

Congrats and hopefully now that we have a CO appointed we shouldn't be too far behind you. I bet it can't come soon enough for you!! Good luck and all the best.

Bet you wont be that far behind now - good luck with the medicals (really not that bad) and wish you all the best :D:D

Wooo congrats :) Exciting.

Thrilled for you all. September will be here before you know. Enjoy the spring and summer knowing you'll get to do it all over and miss another cold miserable winter here :P

Oh blast I'll miss another English winter - gutted NOT!! :biglaugh:

Hope it doesn't come round too quickly, soo much to do! :goofy:

Guest cornish Busdriver

A big comgates to ya.

I still remember doing the same but forgot about sorting the loft untill the end Ahhhhhh how much crap up there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be arriving at a great time of the year, end of winter and before summer kicks off.

September is gonna come around so quick

A big comgates to ya.

I still remember doing the same but forgot about sorting the loft untill the end Ahhhhhh how much crap up there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be arriving at a great time of the year, end of winter and before summer kicks off.

September is gonna come around so quick

Thanks Matt, luckily we don't have a loft!! Too much crap shoved everywhere else tho!! :biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

It's all for a good reason Kim.

I remember "Decrapping" and those cold wet mornings at the car boot sales!!!

Definitely the best reason I can think of! Jeez didn't realise how much crap we've accumulated over the years - the local charity shop loved me the other day with my 6 bags of stuff!!! :shocked: